Faith's Adoption Timeline:
1/6/15 Inquired about reusing dossier
1/8/15 Seen Faith's picture listed as Amaris on Holt's website
1/9/15 Inquired about getting her file
1/15/15 Received file and review it
1/16/15 Learned that we were the only one's reviewing file
1/19/15 Decided to pursue adoption of Faith and reuse dossier
1/21/15 Selected as family for Faith
1/22/15 Started compiling paperwork
1/23/15 Jennifer blood work done and spoke with specialist
2/2/15 LOI uploaded
2/6/15 1st Homestudy visit
2/9/15 2nd Homestudy visit
2/20/15 3rd Homestudy visit
2/23/15 Finished adoption classes
2/25/15 4th Homestudy visit
3/13/15 Homestudy approved
3/ 19 /15 Received homestudy in mail
3/ 20 /15 Sent off I-800A
5/8/15 I-800a approval
5/ 9 /15 Approved I-800a received
5/ 12/ 15 Papers sent to be authenticated
5/29 /15 DTC
6/ 3/15 LID
7/ 15 /15 LOA
7/17/15 Mail off I-800
8/3/15 I-800 approved
8/7/15 GUZ,NVC, DS-260
8/10/15 Article 5 dropped off
8/24/15 Article 5 picked up
8/27/15 Travel Approval
10/13/15 Leave for China
10/15/15 Arrive in Xian
10/18/15 Fly to Wuhan
10/19/15 Faith Gotcha Day
10/27/15 Consulate apt
10/30/15 Fly home!
No comments:
Post a Comment