Monday, July 14, 2008

Paperchasing

Now I know why they call it paperchasing!!! We were cruising along in the process without to many mishaps until TODAY. Steve called me and told me that his doctor was finished with his physical and that I could go pick it up. Well I was soooo excited because this was the last paper I needed before we could do our last homestudy visit. So I went to pick it up and trusting my instincts looked at the paper before I left the office, well good thing it wasn't notarized, wasn't even finished filled out. So then I waited to talk with the nurse, well she wasn't the sweetest person, she reminded me that it wasn't their job to find a notary and therefore couldn't notarize it. Well two hours later and multiple phone calls I located the notary that signed my physical and got her to come down to the doctors office. Yeah!!!! We got it done!!!

Also Conor's little league coach took then to the Knight's game in town.
I will upload a few pictures as soon as I can. They had lots of fun!!! Even went out on the field to participate in some games.

Tommorrow is our third homestudy visit. We will schedule our home visit at this time. Hopefully we get our homestudy report by my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment