Here's a few picture from my brothers wedding last night and rehearsal dinner. I was in the wedding so I have very few pictures. I cried like a baby too, I made it halfway down the isle and seen my little brother standing up there waiting for his bride and the tear poured. Of course this started my whole family on the crying path!!! I'm so happy to now call Anna my sister-in-law!! WE LOVE YOU SEAN & ANNA, HAVE FUN IN HAWAII!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
REHEARSAL & WEDDING
Here's a few picture from my brothers wedding last night and rehearsal dinner. I was in the wedding so I have very few pictures. I cried like a baby too, I made it halfway down the isle and seen my little brother standing up there waiting for his bride and the tear poured. Of course this started my whole family on the crying path!!! I'm so happy to now call Anna my sister-in-law!! WE LOVE YOU SEAN & ANNA, HAVE FUN IN HAWAII!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment