Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goodbye Athena & Robert and Hello Snow!!






We went over to Eastern Oregon for the night to attend a going away party for Robert (cousin) & Athena (his wife) who are going to be moving to Kansas! Robert's work closed it's doors and offered them a transfer to Kansas for the year, so next week there driving 15 hours in a U-haul truck to Kansas. They will be missed, hopefully they will be back to visit soon!!

So getting to the snow part, we rented a house for the night and woke up to 4 inches of snow!! And it didn't quit snowing! The bad part is I let my husband pack for the weekend and he packed the kids shorts and t-shirts (lesson learned, I'll be packing for China)!

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't the snow fun!? Bummer everyone had to travel in it. I was a shock to so from sun bathing Thursday to shoveling snow Sunday. This is an awesome page you have going here. We will do our best to follow along as you all go about getting your little girl.

    ReplyDelete