Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Itinerary

November 15th fly out of Portland
November 16th Arrive in Bejiing
November 17th Day to relax
November 18th tour Bejiing
November 19th tour Bejiing
November 20th-tour Bejiing
November 21st Fly to Guangzhou
November 23rd Meet ZOE!!!!
November 26th Orphanage visit
November 30th Consulate Appt.
December 3rd Ride train to Hongkong, tour Hongkong
Decmeber 4th Come HOME!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! I'm so excited for you and your family and can't wait to follow along as you meet and bring home Zoe. She's so precious!

    I'm also so glad that you were able to get her finding ad! Yay!

    I was just looking at your timeline...we started the process about the same time, and were logged in within days of each other. My husband and I were originally in the heritage expedited line, but switched to SN a few months ago. We're so thankful that we did!

    Have a GREAT trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The time has finally come! I'm so excited for you guys, and we can't wait to meet her. Just in time for Christmas! What a wonderful gift for all of you :)

    ReplyDelete