Thursday, February 18, 2010

HELP FROM OTHER BLOGGER MOMS!!!

I've noticed a lot of different blogs had frames around the pictures they post and that you can't click on them to make them bigger.  I really want to figure out how to do this, I've looked around and can't figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, no help here. I just copied and pasted the layout code and it is what it is. Good luck! Thanks for the comment on my blog too! I've added yours to my list--I hope that's OK! Your family is beautiful.

    Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. it came with the blog wallpaper....really i didn't notice it til you just said something!....

    maybe you can modifly the HTML coding in the link, i have done that before for other things. good luck with that and when you figure it out post about it!....there is a lady over at rutie blog on my blog lis who is pretty good about that stuff.

    also, Jen that adopted Catharine in China when we all were there is a blog designer-NRDISH on RQ i think...she is on my blog list too.

    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete