Yesterday was our adoption agencies annual family picnic. It was at Oaks Park in Portland which is a year round Park with carnival rides. We met some nice families and had some good food! The kids of course loved the rides. We tried skating for about 20 minutes but Zoe couldn't stay up poor little girl!
Ready to ride some rides
Parker was finally tall enough to ride every ride here
Yes dad rode the frog hopper and I have proof!
Mommy & Zoe on the train her favorite ride!!
Trying hard to stay up
On the Ferris Wheel
My baby girl not afaid of heights like her mommy.
Last time we were here was back in 2008 for Conor's Diabetes Walk which can see Here





I love the pic of STEVE...he-he!!! Don't you love making our hubby do stuff like that???? Zoe is so pretty and i love your idea of a day out with 1 kiddo! Maybe we should do that??? ARe you on Facebook? I am NOT, maybe i should be?
ReplyDeleteDonna