Thursday, September 9, 2010

More good news and expensive band equipment

First off I finally got the CT results at about 6 pm tonight.  The doctor said that Zoe's inner ear is completely normal and that all she's missing is the canal.  We feel totally blessed and feel so happy.  I will be making an appointment with the specialist in the next month or so to find out where we go from here.

Second, Conor started middle school last week and with middle school comes Band.  Steve or I never played an instrument so we really had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.  We had the parent meeting last night and purchased his Saxophone today.  I couldn't bleive how much instruments run, let's just say I probably could have got my new bedroom set for the amount we paid.  I already told Steve that all of our kids will be playing the Saxophone in band so that we don't have to spend this kind of money again.

Dad demonstrating how to play (even though he doesn't have the slightest clue how)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah on the CT scan! Wow...you go Conor! All it takes is lots and lots of practice :-) Good luck mom & dad!

    ReplyDelete