Our big girl scooping out the pumpkin
Zoe loving the smell of the pumpkin
Parker has looked forward to this since after last Halloween.
Chase wasn't liking the scooping out part.
Conor
Dad & Conor
Zoe loving her pumpkin
This last picture Parker has a sore on his lip and it hurt to smile, he looked so sad.
What fantastic pumpkin pictures! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm eager to hear how your appointment goes on the 5th of Nov. I'll be thinking about you. Lucey has a nuerology appointment on the 4th of Nov. She is off balance on her feet at times but....she has improved. I'm sure they will tell me it's an inner ear issue for Lucey.
Take care and God Bless- Beth
Pumpkins are very cute! We bought the pieces (kind of like Mr. Potatoe Head, but a princess) and poked the pieces into it. I didn't take a picture of it...guess I should've :-) Oh well...got plenty of Halloween pics! Looks like all the kids had fun making them!
ReplyDelete