Zoe has been obsessed with having a violin ever since she seen a girl play it at Parker's Christmas play.
We kept telling her we would get one for her birthday, but after looking at prices I wasn't sure if that was going to happen. Well today God spoke, we happened to stop by a garage sale and they had a violin for sale. As I walked up and started looking at it the guy said " It's half off now". Zoe of course spotted it right away and wasn't going to leave without it. So I paid the guy a whopping $50.00 and Zoe had herself a violin case and all. Here's a few pictures from later in the day.
Not so sure about letting her brother have a try
look mom it can be a guitar too.
It's a little big, but she doesn't care.




No comments:
Post a Comment