Zoe and I made the 1 1/2 hour drive to OHSU on wednesday to have her annual hearing test. She did awesome I was so proud of her. Her hearing is pretty much the same. We talked a little about a BAHA (hearing device for her right ear) and I will be checking more into it sootn. We rode the sky tram up to the hospital on the hill. After our visit we stopped by our adoption agency to say Hi to our social worker and let her see how big Zoe was getting. Then last stop was the mall, Zoe needed a Mermaid tiara for her costume. This weekend Soccer games start, pictures to come soon!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Hearing test
Zoe and I made the 1 1/2 hour drive to OHSU on wednesday to have her annual hearing test. She did awesome I was so proud of her. Her hearing is pretty much the same. We talked a little about a BAHA (hearing device for her right ear) and I will be checking more into it sootn. We rode the sky tram up to the hospital on the hill. After our visit we stopped by our adoption agency to say Hi to our social worker and let her see how big Zoe was getting. Then last stop was the mall, Zoe needed a Mermaid tiara for her costume. This weekend Soccer games start, pictures to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoe has the most beautiful smile. What do you think of the BAHA? We are using the Ponto. Her team says she can have it implanted next summer...It would make it a lot easier to wear. Wearing it on the soft band is difficult. It falls off all the time. More likely because Lucey is mising so much on the right side of her skull sinks in. She loves hearing from both sides. She has aother surgeries for next summer....we have to make some big decisions. Like Scarlet...I think about it tomorrow.
ReplyDelete