Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baseball tournament

We'll baseball has officially started and so has the warm sunny weather.  We had a full seven hour day of baseball on saturday with a BBQ in between the games.  We were loving the sunshine so much, and totally forgot to bring sunscreen.  So the kids have a nice tan now and I'm burned.  I bought sunscreen that night, I won't be letting that happen again.  Conor's team did good, they won the first game and lost the second one.  I think they were all worn out by the second game being in the sun all day.  Zoe made a friend with a little boy that's dad was the umpire.  Chase & Parker were busy kicking the soccer ball around, both of them had games the same day.  Next weekend will be the end of the soccer season and then it will be all about baseball.







Grandpa helped Chase pull out his first tooth

The new smile
We had a yummy BBQ between games

3 comments:

  1. Happy Spring! Wondering if you have Big plans for the summer!
    hugs and happy mama day late
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen! Have fun with baseball! I am ready for a little sports break but if my crew really wanted to, we would play baseball too:) Gotta love watching them play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures as usual. Congrats to Chase for loosing his first tooth.
    Love all of you!! Grandma Susan

    ReplyDelete