Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!  Today was a good day.  Yesterday I had to work and kept getting called back to work.  I just wanted to make it to my mom's house long enough to eat and see the family open up gifts.  Well I got my wish and right after everyone had opened their gifts I was back off to the Hospital.  The kids got all that they wanted.  We got a date night envelope from Anna and Sean.  So sometime soon Steve and I are going out!  We received money from Robin and Susan for our adoption fund!  It was a lazy day with lots of food and family laughs.  Here's a few pictures from the morning.


Parker's gifts

Conor's gifts


Zoe so excited















1 comment:

  1. Sorry you ended up working! Glad you were able to spend some time with the family though :-)

    ReplyDelete