We didn't get to visit a pumpkin patch this year. Too many things going on the last few weeks. So our pumpkins were bought at our local grocery store and we carved them the Monday before Halloween. This was also the first year that Steve and I didn't carve our own pumpkin:(
Halloween ended up being my last day of work for THREE months! I worked a half a day and then picked the kids up from school. We went grocery shopping for the dinner we were going to have that night. Then later I took a group of kids and met up with another mom and we went Trunk or treating.
Later after our dinner we walked from our house to the school Trick or treating along the way. The school had a fun party with games. We stayed for about an hour and then headed back home. Steve took Chase to meet up with some friends and Zoe and I came back home to watch a movie and hand out candy. Parker was staying at a friends house and Conor was playing in a the band for the football playoff game.
No comments:
Post a Comment