Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chase turns 10

How is it possible that my little boy turned 10 today?  What do I remember about the day he was born?  Well I remember I had a false alarm that morning.  I woke Steve up with contractions that I thought were about five minutes apart.  We checked into the hospital and after the doctor examined me determined that I wasn't in labor.  How embarrassing is that?  This was my third delivery and to be told NO your really not in labor go home.  So we went home and the contractions were all day.  They finally started getting worse in the evening and me as stubborn as I was didn't want to go back and be told the same thing again.  So we waited until I couldn't take the pain anymore and headed on to the hospital.  They determined that I truly was in labor this time and admitted me.  I had the epidural about an hour later and was finally able to rest about an hour before it was time to push.  It literally took just a couple pushes and he was out.   Conor was present for the there birth, along with my mom and inlaws.

Chase was such a happy easy baby.  He did everything early to my dismay, I wanted him to stay a baby.  By six months he was crawling and before a year was walking.  He is definitely a momma's boy and I love that about him!  Still at age 10 he loves hugs and kisses from mom.  I know that will end soon so I take all that I can.  I'm so proud of the boy that he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment