Friday, May 29, 2015

We are DTC!

Four months after we seen our newest daughters face our dossier is headed to China.  We had some delays which are pretty typical delays but still frustrating.  First when we were waiting for our I-800a approval we were suppose to just be able to refresh our fingerprints.   It was suppose to take one month from the time I mailed it until approval in our hands.  Something went wrong with the refreshing system and my prints were never refreshed.  After waiting several weeks for them to come up I was sent up to Portland to get new prints done.  We had the approval the very next day.  Then when we sent the documents to San Francisco to get authenticated there was an error with one of the papers that the state department certified wrong.  It cost us a whole week for our dossier to go to China.   But here we are and it's all in his timing. It is such a relief to know that our documents are headed to China and that our daughter will soon be shown pictures of her knew family!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am very happy for you...and completely green with jealousy. It looks like ours won't be at that stage for quite awhile. Bummer! Looking forward to following another journey of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete