Thursday, November 7, 2013
Chase 3rd grade Newport Aquarium field trip
Today I went on a field trip with Chase's third grade class. I have gone with each of the kids on this field trip and now it was Chase's turn. I had a group of three boys. The bus ride there was fun, I had two girls from his class sit with me and they were so nice and polite. We started out in a classroom with different stations. This was really interesting and I even learned some things. After this we ate lunch and then were off in our groups to visit the different areas. I had a good time and glad I got to go with him. He's quite the popular boy in his class, kids were fighting to sit by him on the way there and the way back. Even kids from other groups were trying to join our group. Here are some pictures from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment