Happy 9th Birthday Parker! You can read a recent post I made on Parker
here . Today the post is about Birthday parties. How I hate planning birthday parties, part of the reason is that we always go all out. So it starts with them picking a theme, then driving 45 miles to the nearest party store, spending way too much money on plates, napkins, party bags & banners, then finding a place to have the party, reserving the place, picking out the cake, sending invites, getting the food & balloons, & the presents........ I'm exhausted just thinking about it all again, & the worst part is that I have two birthday in March , 5 days apart from each other. Don't get me wrong I love doing this for my kids & the joy they get out of it, but boy it's a hard job.
So Parker's birthday was a Rock Theme
And the cake Dad made was a Drum cake
And Dad put up the bounce house
And the kids went wild
And Dad even joined in on the fun (I hope he can move tomorrow)
And they bounced until they couldn't bounce anymore
And so we had some cake
And he opened some presents
And then said goodbye to all the kids...... And then Moms happy, happy the party went great, happy that Parker was happy& happy it's all over.... but next week
we have to do it all over again.
I know how you feel, my BOYS are just weeks apart, most of the time, i just do a together PARTY!!! it's wrong i know, but half the money!...we have a Party this weekend for my 7year old!...we are doing ORANGE theme and 12 kids....whatever works.
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna