Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Mama!!!
She finally said that sweet word for the first time this weekend. We were all in the van heading to one of Conor's basketball games and everyone was talking back and forth. Then I heard a little voice getting louder and louder saying "Mama, Mama, Mama". She didn't stop until I turned around to look at her and she had the biggest smile on her face. Now she uses it all the time. Before she wouldn't even point to me when you asked her where Mama was, although she would point to everyone else in the family. This weekend she made a huge step and I feel that we have a new closeness. Hopefully I'll get time to post later with pictures from our weekend trip to the coast for Conor's tournement, but I had to squeeze this post in while I could, (Steve thinks I'm cleaning upstairs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A beautiful sound, I am sure!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!!! I can still remember how my son sounded the first time he called me "mommy" 8 months ago. It was the sweetest sound!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
That is wonderful!!!! She was holding it in for the right moment and she did good....oh JEN she just looks so perfect with all the boys, she 'matches' you guys. I think you have one good looking gang!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna