Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Chase!!

My little boy is now five years old today and growing up way to fast.  You can read more about Chase on a recent post I made about him here .  He wanted a Spongebob birthday, and we decided to attempt to make our own cake this year.  I had been spying a spongebob cake pan at Michaels since Chase told me what theme he wanted for his party.  So after buying the cake pan, all the different dyes, frosting and tips, I think it would have been cheaper to just buy a cake.  But no we were committed we were going to give this little boy  his Spongebob cake.  Dad did most of the decorating, I helped out for awhile after his hand was getting soar, and after two + hours the cake was done..... And I have to say I was pretty proud of it!

Our Spongebob masterpiece



Loving the birthday hat



Needing help from Uncle Sean



Being shy as were singing Happy Birthday



Making a wish...


 


1 comment: