Friday, March 11, 2011

Parker's Sleepover

10 kids, 2 of my own boys, one girl who went home later and 7 boys who stayed all night.   Wow, sometimes I think we are crazy.... But then I see the smile on my sons face and all the fun him and his friends are having and I know it was all worth it.   The theme of the party was Beyblades.   Each of the kids was given a beyblade to battle and then we had different beyblade tournaments.  Boy I really didn't know how competitive this game really was.   We had more do overs than I could count, but all was well in the end, they are really a good group of boys.  They ended the evening with some movies, Megamind and Despicable me.   And believe it or not they really were ready for bed at a decent hour. 
getting ready for the first battle

Parker in battle

Parker was the champion of the first tournament. Each kid got their own new beyblade.


The kids played a little basketball


While little sister (who dressed herself) looked on


Then it was time for presents and he got lots of beyblade stuff


You can tell by his face he was a little excited.


Paige & Parker (wearing the attire Paige got him)


Dad's attempt at making a beyblade cake. He doesn't ever want to use fondant again.


Our happy guy


Happy birthday Parker, I'm glad you had lots of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment