So after posting Day 1 of spring break my computer was giving me issues, then we drove down to my in-laws and my camera battery died and I didn't bring my charger. So I have some pictures from day 2 at the Zoo but the rest of the week I have no pictures for. Not much to post though, the weather was horrible and kept us inside the remainder of the week. So we stayed inside, the kids put together models, played games on my computer and watched TV. We had a good visit with both sets of Grandparents in the area. Now were getting the kiddos ready for the week ahead, it's always hard to get in the grove of things after a week off. Here's the pictures from tuesday!
The Portland Zoo
Because of the rain alot of the animals were active and moving around
Zoe with her rain cover
At the petting zoo
The Elephants
Zoe talking about the mommy and baby elephant
Conor
Chase on the elephant bike
The kids in front of the lion enclosure
I
That zoo looks really cool! Thanks again for doing all of the Flat Kaylyn doll poses. Kaylyn really enjoys sharing these with her class and you guys are the farthest away than the other families in Kaylyn's class, so she's really proud of that. Hope you guys had a really relaxing vacation even though the weather didn't fully cooperate! Have fun getting back into the groove ;-)
ReplyDelete